How to draft an idea?
Your idea should
- be linked to one of the four topics: jobs, social rights, banks, or e-commerce
- describe how to improve the Single Market in this area
- be drafted in a clear and concise way
- be innovative and feasible
- not be offensive, violent, hateful or racist.
Ideas fulfilling these criteria will be published after moderation.
Please note, for the purposes of clarity, the title of your idea is subject to proofreading by the Single Market Month's editorial team. Therefore, the published title may differ from the original one submitted.